2021 is a very special year for NO-NAIL BOXES as the company celebrates its 60 years of existence: 60 years of know-how, excellence and passion at the service of the industry. As a manufacturer of plywood folding boxes, we are committed to meeting the specific needs of many sectors and to working and acting as a responsible company. This commitment based on respect is also embodied in the field of intellectual and artistic production, whether it be for some of our customers or for some of our suppliers. This is therefore an opportunity for us to highlight some of our recent collaborations.

Celebrating 60 years with responsible actions

To mark the 60th anniversary of our company, we wanted to pay tribute to all those who have made and are making NO-NAIL BOXES what it is today. We have just published an anniversary book-album which looks back on the evolution of our activity since 1961, in French, German and Dutch. These books are printed in Germany by a responsible printing company and on FSC-certified paper, which means that at least 70 % of the paper is made from FSC-certified recycled materials and the remaining 30 % meets the requirements of the FSC Controlled Wood certification. The French publisher who produced this book, La Sirène aux Yeux Verts éditions, is part of a cooperative of activities (CAE Alteractifs) labeled SSE, Social and Solidarity Economy and therefore creator of value and employment.

To thank our customers for their loyalty, we have also commissioned a French cabinetmaker to produce solid wood telephone holders from workshop offcuts, hand-carved and engraved with our image. All made in France. In this way, we favour local and responsible production, and are keen to work with suppliers who share the same values as us.

Engaging our work also towards the artistic sector

Since 23 October, the exhibition “Artist’s jewellery, from Picasso to Koons: Diane Venet’s ideal collection” has been on view at the Cercle Cité. Diane Venet is the wife of the internationally acclaimed French steel sculptor Bernar Venet, and owns this unique collection of artists’ jewellery which has already been shown in several museums around the world. In this context, we were asked by the scenographers of the Cercle Cité team, in the person of Nathalie Jacoby of the NJOY architecture firm, to participate in the setting up of the exhibition. We provided boxes that served as both supports and displays for the jewellery, contributing to a warm and uncluttered atmosphere.

Located in Neufchâtel-en-Bray in the Seine-Maritime region of France, the Leblon Delienne workshop has been making and distributing sculptures, furniture and art objects throughout the world for over 30 years. These are exceptional pieces, produced in limited editions and which require the greatest care in their transport. It was therefore quite natural that Juliette de Begliers, President of the company, came to us for customized boxes for export, with specific protections and foam, adapted to the product and the transport conditions.

With these few examples, we want to say that we are proud to participate in our own way to the influence of artistic creation, which is a facet often ignored by our potential customers. Whatever your sector of activity is, our design office will always find the best solution for your specifications and transport conditions.

No-Nail Boxes logo print version